The Nano Stealth Seamer™, Manual joins and levels glass and stone to consistently create high-quality, even seams with more control and less effort than traditional methods. The product’s proprietary non-marking cups feature our FTS™ (Flexible Triple Seal) technology that locks-in vacuum and provides optimum hold even on textured and leathered materials.
The Nano’s wide-open design and high-clearance driveshaft keep seams extremely accessible for epoxy application and removal—no need to waste time scraping the seam after glue has set. 5” vacuum cups allow working with smaller pieces such as backsplashes, or in tighter spaces around sinks and other cutouts. Use alone for short seams, or in multiples for longer seams. Sold individually; recommended for porous and non-porous materials.
Nano Stealth Seamer™, Manual
- Consistently create high-quality, even seams
- 5” cups allow seaming smaller pieces and tighter spaces
- More control and less effort than shims and screws
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- FTS™ vacuum cup technology for optimum hold on textured and leathered materials
- Easily access seams for epoxy application and removal
- Non-spinning leveling feet won’t scratch surfaces
- Smooth-turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease
- Easy to read indicators help monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
- Re-pump cups without loss of remaining pressure
Product Name Nano Stealth Seamer™, Manual Product Guide Nano Stealth Seamer™, Manual Product Guide (pdf) Part # 5148-SNM-17 MSRP $345.00 USD, $483.00 CAD Patent Applicable Patents Includes One seam setter unit with 5" cups, two cup covers Product Dimensions 16" x 6" x 4" Product Weight 4.0 lb Package Dimensions 20" x 10" x 4" Shipping Weight 5 lb Materials Anodized aluminum, aluminum, reinforced polymer, silicone, stainless steel, zinc plated steel