The Pro-Dolly™ HD1 allows easier transport and installation of glass panels and stone countertops. An aluminum frame makes this dolly extremely compact and lightweight at only 21 pounds, yet strong enough to accommodate a 750 lb load.
The dolly's low profile allows more clearance for tall pieces through doorways. This product is often used in pairs to handle extra large pieces (up to 1,500 lb). Integrated clamps hold material securely on the dolly, so the dolly can stay attached from the fabrication shop to the final placement.
The HD1 features 8" non-marking, flat-free tires with excellent shock absorption, and a rubber-lined support rail to prevent cracking or other damage to the material.
Use with the Aqua-Jaw™ Carry Vise™ for the ultimate installation kit!
- Easily and safely transports heavy material
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Low profile provides more height clearance
- Clamps to material during transport and for lifting over curbs and stairs
- Extremely stable and easy to maneuver
- 750 lb capacity; weighs only 21 lb
- 8" non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires
- Clamp opening: 2.88" (73 mm)